Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What a Catch(er)

Meet Garrett..he's my neighbor and a senior at Sandia High School. He is a catcher for their baseball team and quite a cutie. I can't believe we've lived on the same block for three years and have never met! His sister KK came along too, and she is just gorgeous. I love her freckles!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schyler says he is HOT! : ) Great pictures Stacey!!! - Heather

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Love these Stace! He is such a cutie and I love all the fun shots you got. My fave is the one with the face mask on. Oh, and I love the one where he is laying by all the baseballs. You rock!!!

Stephanie Blackstone Photography said...

These picture are awesome!! Love the poses! WOW....your so creative! You rocked it girl!!

Bree Ross said...

Love all of your ideas, and composition! Great session, mama!

Marlene said...

These are so awesome Stacey! You rock! We have some pretty cute neighbors.