Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Idolizing Bonnie

I've been following (ok, stalking) Bonnie for a long time. We met in an alley while we were both on shoots and I continued to stalk her, but I felt comfortable enough after meeting her to start commenting on her photos. But when she asked ME to take HER pictures, I seriously almost had a heart attack. I mean, here I am..idolizing this photographer and she asked ME. Since then we've become great friends and I so appreciate her...and she is the only person who will eat egg salad sandwiches with me. You can check her out here: http://www.bonniemitchell.com/



4 comments:

Bree said...

So pretty! Love them all!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

SO GORGEOUS!!! She is beautiful and you take amazing pics Stace!!! The light in the first photo is killer!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Great job Stacey!!
- Heather

Stephanie Blackstone Photography said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The first photo is gorgeous!! Good job!!