Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kevin, Casey and the Cold (my 1st engagement session)

I think I said "poor Kevin" one hundred times during this shoot..he showed up for his engagement session with a serious cold. He was a great sport though and we barrelled through it and he never complained..I hope he feels better..poor Kevin.
Casey is a blast..she brews her own beer and talks to Kevin like they've been married for years..my kind of gal. I had a great time with the two of them. Her skin looks like porcelain and she's going to make a beautiful bride. I wish them a forever of happiness...and beer.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them..another awesome job! Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

Stephanie Blackstone Photography said...

Gorgeous as always!! What a good looking couple!! You are awesome Stace!! Love the last one....how sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Great job. I love the b/w (#3). Super sweet!

bethany dawn burns said...

So so gorgeous! What a fun engagement session. I love the first shot...and the last shot is my FAVE. Look at that awesome sun flare. Oh, and I love the one where he is laughing with his eyes closed. You are rockin' your camera girl!