Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rare Pink Sighting

I got Rusty to wear pink...and a side ponytail..with a "pretty"..and sandals. This moment deserved a photo shoot. It was momentous...HUGE. So I drug her into the front yard and took a few pictures of her (she had to take a break and read, which is SO Rusty). Of course Rory, not to be outdone, pretended to be a frog. And those crooked bangs? She cut them herself.




3 comments:

bethany dawn burns said...

Beautiful!!!! And she looks lovely in pink! I love the bokeh in the one with her reading the book. And Rory cracks me up! I love how you captured her little personality. So stinkin' CUTE. You are simply amazing. :)

Bree said...

You have the cutest kids. Love them all, mamacita! <3

Stephanie Blackstone Photography said...

Love your kids!! They are beautiful!! Great pictures!!