Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mickey D's Saves the Moms

I am not one of those moms who jump with joy when the kids have a day off from school. I kind of wish school was all year..and weekends. So, today was Presidents' Day, and my friend Marlene and I took our gaggle to McDonald's because it was cold and miserable outside, and we both wanted OUT. Now, between us we have 5 kids and only three are represented here, which doesn't say much for my photography skills when it comes to playdates (no judging allowed). Aidan, the youngest (and only boy) is so grumpy (in the funniest way possible)..so when he saw the smiley face he turned that sucker upside down. As I knew he would. Rory, being Rory, had to make a weird face for the camera...and Alyssa is just so sweet..always deep in conversation and beautiful. Next time I will try to focus on Livia and Rusty. Oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos and faces are treasures, as you always manage to capture. I love these pictures (of course I'm partial to Rory's fabulous personality as always again written all over her face)

-Jessica

lisa michelle said...

stacey.....you rock my socks off!!! marlene makes some beautiful kiddos!!!!! love aiden's mohawk, and holy cow, alyssa is GORGEOUS!!!!! and LOVE rory! that girl kills me! i miss seeing everyone!