Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Sweat With Jasmine Star

For my birthday Rod bought me a ticket to see one of my FAVORITE photographers, Jasmine Star. She is touring the US, talking to small groups of people about business and such and who the hell cares..I met Jasmine Star! We laughed over how hot the building was (and how much we were sweating) and I asked her how she dealt with "mean girls" (which got a clap from the audience..guess I am not the only one). She brought her husband (and second shooter..and amazing photographer in his own right), JD, who was so funny and David Jay (who took HER wedding photos..WOW), another idol. I met several of the best photographers in the state of Arizona (and beyond)and made some new friends. So thank you Rod. You made my night..and you make my life.

3 comments:

Dawniele Castellanos said...

perfect!~ It was so great meeting you Stacey!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and happy. I'm so thrilled you got to have this experience. Mean girls be damned. You just keep doing what you know, learn and are great at. (and hey, send your best friend some pictures as she's over 50 & a half already)

Krzysztof Omilian said...

I follow JS blog for a quite while and love to meet her one day.