Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Katie, Katie, the Beautiful Lady

First..I have to tell you I have been having some MAJOR computer problems. Hopefully those are fixed and I can get back to blogging. Katie Danzer is obviously gorgeous. When she got out of the car she literally took my breath away. She was also SO funny. I have so many of the cutest pictures of her laughing out loud. (I should send one to her boyfriend for Valentine's Day, huh?..btw, he was there too and was such a gentleman..they are so in love). One of these shots is going to be on the cover of a book!! I can't wait to show you all!! The author is Nya Nicks..and the title is Carlee's Paradise.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Stacey. Wow. Wow. Wow. Love this session! And love watching you blossom! Xoxo.

lisa michelle said...

STUNNING!!!!! you are amazing!!!! and where in the world is this?

Amandalynn said...

Stacy these are outstanding! Really beautiful work, very romantic and great warmth. Well done!

Kandie said...

Katie is gorgeous, and had I known that my 10,000 short story featuring her on the cover, would turn into 60,000 novel, I would have waited before I asked permission to use. However, I'm working on something now, using Katie's image, and will update you both then.