Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lesson Learned

We took the Rail Runner (a train) up to Santa Fe for the day and had a great time. We had lunch at the brewery, dessert at Flying Star and just walked around and snapped pictures. As I was downloading my photos from the day, I accidentally erased 127 of them..all of them from the train :( Lesson learned. The hard way. Thanks goodness some of them were saved.






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos Stacey!!

Stacey Clark said...

thank you Ruthie!!

bethany dawn burns said...

Oh these are so amazing Stacey! I'm so sorry some got deleted...BOO. I love the one of Rod holding the girls!!! The colors are fab and of course your girls are beautiful!

Jessica S Leonard said...

You are amazing. I just gasped with happiness when I saw these pictures. Sorry about the ones you lost. Thrilled about the ones that were safe.

Shannon W. said...

The picture of Rod holding the girls is AWESOME!!! So sweet to see daddy's with their daughters. A framer for sure. Sounds like a totally rad day, :)

Bree said...

Great images lady. I think these are the best yet!

Stacey Clark said...

Thank you so much!!

Melinda said...

Your husband is quite handsome, if you'll pardon me for saying. Very nice work, Stacey.