Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Clarks do Christmas

After picking out a tree, playing in corn, riding tricycles, lassoing cows (and each other), writing and mailing a card to Santa, and playing in kid sized houses..the girls were ready to visit Santa himself. Rory said he didn't have the voice she expected and had no idea he wore glasses..but she told him what she wanted and accepted his offer of a candy cane anyway. Rusty was the protective big sister..and also took the candy. Merry Christmas from the Clarks!

2 comments:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE them all but my FAVE is the one of Rory in the house. I love how you blurred the walls and she is in focus. The girls look so sweet with Santa and your family photo is beautiful!

Jessica S Leonard said...

Most beautiful family ever. I love you guys