Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Frozen With a Side of Cute...

I met Lisa at the school bus stop and we slowly hit it off. I can't stand how stinkin' cute her kids are and they didn't disappoint at the photo shoot. She an her hubby aren't too shabby either. All this while we were dealing with 30 mile an hour winds and 40 degree weather..BRRRR!!






5 comments:

Stephanie Blackstone Photography said...

Those are gorgeous!! You rock girl!! What a cute family!

Shannon W. said...

Oh my gosh - that little girl makes me want to have another one. How cute is she?!?! You did a fab job as usual. Love them all!!!

Bree said...

wow..my favorite to date!

xoxo.

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Oh my gosh!!! What an adorable family. I love their outfits and you did an amazing job Stacey! My FAVES are the one of the parents wrapped up and the last black and white. Fabulous session!

Jessica S Leonard said...

You are creating wonderful keepsakes for these families. I need you to come do that for me. I think you are the only one who could capture Jonah.