Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Birthday Boy and the Lucky Photographer

Social media can be such a blessing for photographers, especially when word of mouth is involved. I showed up at this house without knowing who I was going to meet and DAMN. LOOK at this kid. We shot his senior photos on his 18th birthday. It was HOT and muggy and I was disgusting by the end of it, but I am just IN LOVE with this session. His name is Matthew and he looks like James Dean, or a Kennedy...or some other gorgeous creature...and he was AMAZING to work with (sometimes senior boys can be a pain in the ass). I hope you all like the shoot, and you can pick your jaw up off of the floor now. (THANK YOU to everyone who recommended me on Facebook!!!)

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Fantastic shoot!

Anonymous said...

Wow..
Can you find anyone better to understand and capture those moments a parent needs to remember their time raising a senior? Capturing that last little bit of beauty as you guide your child to the next phase of their lives?

Stacey what you do in shooting seniors will ALWAYS be amazing.