Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Friendship

Shannon has been my friend for 11 years now. She was there when I first picked up a camera, and has ALWAYS supported this journey of mine. Some of the best photos I've ever taken (in my humble opinion), are of Shannon. She and her gorgeous daughter Julia came to visit us in D.C. On her last day, she was doing yoga in the yard and I NEEDED to take photos. Her body is INSANE...she has THREE kids, y'all. She is quirky and upbeat and perfectly imperfect. I strive to be more like her...she is the most positive person I know. Thank you Shannon, for your friendship. I love you...and Julia too!! What a beautiful soul you are raising!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a moment, when you get to understand the connection a photographer has to a subject. It's not based on words and descriptions that are common, or usual. What you do with your eyes and your camera will ALWAYS grab attention. It's not based on a setting or a light. It's the ability to connect with every aspect around you. Wonderful work Stacey, strive for all the things you already know, that you know how to capture real life, in a striking dramatic way that only you know how to share with those who get to see.

Shannon said...

Seriously Stacey �� These photos are pure magic, thanks for capturing this time in my life. I love your beautiful soul.

Anonymous said...

It's so great how you captured her personality in these pics. Too cool!!!!!!!!