Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, December 7, 2014

There is Gorgeous, and Then There is Pudge.

Nicole is one of the first people I met when I moved to Virginia. We live on the same street and have daughters the same age. During our first playdate, I mentioned that Rod had taken me to see Jay-Z for my 40th birthday. From that moment on, Nicole and I have been concert buddies..going to see everyone who strikes our fancy. I feel very lucky to have her. So, when her sister got her Ph.D.(!!!!!), she asked if I would do family photos for all of them. What an amazing group of people...gorgeous, smart and funny! I also added a few photos of their dog, Pudge, who took a liking to my leg. I literally had to run from him! I am excited to share these pictures...I LOVE me a happy family!

No comments: