Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Darling Dirths

Last year, for a PTA auction, I auctioned off a family session with me. No one ever called, and I actually kind of forgot about it until now! These are the Dirths. They won the auction last year and decided to use their session for a Christmas themed shoot. Now, I'm always nervous when I walk into a house where I don't know anyone...but they were the MOST welcoming family (and quite photogenic)! I had a great time trying to make the boy laugh...I kept talking about toots and licking his sister's face...he was having NONE of me. But, everyone warmed up and I love the candid shots I got! Cinnamon, their dog, got in on the action too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin talented! Can't wait for you to shoot us!

Karen said...

Beautiful family, beautiful photography!