Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Oh How I Miss You All....

The Carroll kids were some of the first people we met when we moved to Virginia. Niamh, the oldest, still has quite an accent from Ireland and for some reason when I met her I started talking in an accent too...badly. I called myself on it and said "I don't know why I do that, talk with an accent when I am around people with different accents. I really shouldn't." She goes, "No, it's dreadful." I knew I loved her from that moment on. Hannah is just such a happy kid. She's always in a good mood and kind of always has food on her face and a song in her heart and doesn't really care what you think of her. I wish we could all be like Hannah. Gabriel is...hmmm. You can always tell where Gabriel has been, because as my Rory likes to say, he "de-recorates". We would often find dog food in our shoes, and our coasters in the oddest places. He says things like "diabolical" and "interesting" while doing things that fit both of those descriptions. He is a handful, and some days I am not sure how his momma does it, but boy, is he cute! I think that may have saved his life a time or two. It helps that he LOVES her more than words can say. I miss these kids so much..but I really miss their mom. I hope they are all happy and snug back in Ireland...while I drink my Diet Coke alone over here..sniff sniff.

1 comment:

HBS said...

He is such a little cutie!!