Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Ovaries Just Exploded

Oh this baby gives me baby fever. Her name is Piper and her little downturned mouth makes me want to bite her face off. She was enthralled with my kids and Geraldine (the dog) and I LOVED watching her mom and dad with her. They are SMITTEN. How could they not be? I offered to trade her for Geraldine..they said no. You can check out Kevin and Casey's enagement and wedding session's here. Both of these shoots were a first for me and I just want to thank them AGAIN for trusting me. I am so happy that they made the cutest baby in the universe.

2 comments:

Smith said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Looks great. That's why we love you!