Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Return to the Beginning

The Langley's have been here for me from day ONE of my photography journey. They were my first paying clients and Michelle has always referred me to friends and colleagues. She is an amazing doula and these were her "goodbye to Albuquerque" pictures..she and her family are off to new adventures in Colorado. I will miss them!










5 comments:

Bonnie Michell said...

so.......cute, I could just die.

Kyle Maguire said...

Wonderful Stacey!!!

Michelle Langley said...

Stacey! You are a blessing! Love you and your beautiful work!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

What sweet photos! Those beautiful children look so happy and full of life. My FAVE is the one of all three kids where the little boy is on his sister's lap!!

Bree said...

what a fun and energy filled session! cute cute cute!