Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ballerina and Bug Bites

First, I have to say THANK YOU to Bonnie Mitchell. She let me tag along on this photo shoot (and many more) and is gracious enough to encourage me to post pictures.
Now..this shoot. I am STILL scratching the bites I got on this shoot. Poor Shelby (the model) is absolutely covered in bites. She was AMAZING! We all just walked into the most foul stagnant water you could ever imagine and she went for it. Here it is...










2 comments:

Bree said...

Sexy lovely!

Kandie said...

Hey girl, love the bottom pic....;-) Oh Stace, remember that book cover info I was telling you about. Let me know if you're still interested, I've tweaked what I want and it's something that won't require travel for either of us. And will probably fit into the photography you already do!