Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tattooed Tea Party

I went to "Rock the Ink" last October and ran into a tattoo artist who lived in Chattanooga. We started talking and he asked if I could take pictures, and of course I said yes. But then I had an idea..and here you have it. The girls fell in love with Tom..and he even toasted them with "my husband is richer than yours!" He is the NICEST guy in the world, and I must admit, it was pretty fun to go have a beer with him after the shoot.











9 comments:

Shannon W. said...

oh my sweetness! I love, love, love this. LOVE how you put the hard-core tattoo guy with the tea party!!! You are an AMAZING photographer. and you have come so far. Epic sweetie. really. :)

Erin Matson said...

love them!! wish you were in SD! :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I Love all of your photos, but these are some of my FAVES! I bet having a beer with Tom was good times! Another amazing Job, sis! XOXOXO

Pam Christison said...

Oh, so much fun! I love these. My fave is the flying petals. Whole thing is such a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Stacey!! Great idea. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Makes me miss New Mexico...

Anonymous said...

You are so Amazing Fweety!

Elena said...

WOW -- beautiful, gorgeous, and unusual! You've got quite a flair, girl. Love it and love all the ideas and approaches you take with the portraits.

bethany dawn burns said...

I love every single shot. You have the best ideas. I love all the details and the beautiful light!!! This is my new fave!! The girls are so beautiful all dressed up and he looks so cool. You rock Stacey!