Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beautiful Bernadette and Her Little Son Too

This is my friend Bernadette. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. We met on Facebook and became friends over our love of photography. Then we ran into each other at the fair..(ok, I accosted her), and we just hit it off. When she asked me to take her pictures I was (and still am) SO nervous. I hope you like them Bernadette! Oh..and this is her son..who is the CUTEST little thing ever. He followed me around saying "cheesecheesecheese." Please check out her work here.

>





5 comments:

Pam Christison said...

Stacey you rock! These are great - I would love these if it were me. I wonder if we ever get past that nervousness. :)

bethany dawn burns said...

These are amazing!!! First, she is SO BEAUTIFUL and second that light! It's gorgeous. And the one with her son is so sweet. What a handsome boy. You are rockin' some sweet sessions Stace. :)

Anonymous said...

Stacey...beautiful shots! I love, love, love your work!!

Jessica S Leonard said...

Gorgeous light. I love love love them. Also, those lil boy cheeks are awesome. They might rival Jonah's.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! Your photos are amazing! You have a great eye for detail. I love how your photos capture the fun moments too. Great work! ♡Beth