Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Friday, November 5, 2010

Only Feed the Models Marshmallows

This family was hilarious. By the end of the shoot, they girls were on a sugar high, thanks to the mini-marshmallows I brought to bribe them..and the modeling began in earnest. They were posing and dancing to non-existent music, and posing some more. SO FLIPPIN' CUTE.







.jpg">.

4 comments:

bethany dawn burns said...

These are gorgeous Stacey!!! My favorite family session so far. I love the family photo with the beautiful mountains in the back ground and the one of the littlest girl laughing. Nice bokeh too!!!

Val and Cindy Vonderheide said...

Stacey,

We are Tiffany's parents in Wichita. We are so delighted at the wonderful pictures you took of our precious Albuquerque family. The photos of Ashtyn and Avery are so perfect. You captured their unbridled enthusiasm for fun. Truly amazing!! Thank you for the pleasure!

Stacey Clark said...

Val and Cindy..that was truly the best compliment ever. Thank you so much, you will never know how much that means to me. Such a beautiful family! You must be SO proud!

Bree said...

Adorable Stacey! Just stinkin' adorable!