Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Cleveland fun!

Ok, so the more I learn about photography, photoshopping, blogging, etc..the more lost I feel. Thanks again to my "pot of gold" friends for helping through this MASSIVE learning process.
Here are a few more shots from my trip to Cleveland...I've known Jonah since he was 6 months old, and he now wears bigger shoes than I do (he's 6)! Sophie LOVES Jimi Hendrix and can recite any of his lyrics. Rhiannon is a new friend of Sophie's and so precious. She ordered a coffee milkshake which cracked me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Sophie and Jessica is STUNNING. JUST STUNNING. BREATHTAKING. I love it!!!!!!! The rest of them are beautiful, too, but that one only a talented photographer could have captured. You rock!
Shari

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful daughters. One beautiful son. An incredibly intuitive photorapher who captures wonderful moments in time and recognizes she has.
Jessica