Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jess and Sophie

She makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe and then she has an asthma attack from laughing so hard! She uses words so big, I am not sure the dictionary knows the meaning. My kids are well dressed because of her...Chuck Taylors, rock t-shirts and Naartjie galore! We talk and text all day, everyday. I could never live without her.

3 comments:

Melinda Gallagher said...

Sheeeeze! That is gorgeous! Fantastic work!

monique said...

cute girls!!!

bethany dawn burns said...

Such a pretty photo! I love the headbands. And their eyes look amazing! Great job Stacey!