Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

PUPS ON PARADE!!!

 Helllooooo long lost friends!

I have been in a rut with this blog...I just can't seem to find the motivation to keep at it, and now I am so far behind I am overwhelmed with where to start again.

BUT, I am going to just START

This little lady turned 6 years old and had a PUPPY PARADE!! Her mom is SO fantastic at organizing and throwing parties...there was a DJ, the a fire truck, the Kona Ice Truck and, best of all, DOGS

































2 comments:

Chellebellellis said...

What an amazing birthday party! As always, your photos capture the moment, emotions, and just a unique perspective. Beautiful photos. So happy to see this new blog entry! You’ve got the secret...just start. ❤️

Melissa E said...

Now more than ever I think it's important to preserve events as pure as a child's birthday party. Having you capture all of these moments will make this a great memory for many years to come. There's also another very important part of your photos which is the documenting of this extraordinary time for family histories. Thank you as always Stacey!