Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Darling Dominique

I haven't posted any photos in SO LONG! We moved across the country and now live in Vienna, VA. I am trying to get things settled and break out my camera every once in a while! This is Dominique. Her mom works with my BFF (and pimp) Marlene. Have you ever just met someone and thought..."I could be good friends with this person?" I immediately felt that about this whole family. They are all beautiful and funny and warm and SO NICE! I've mentioned it before, and I'll say it again...senior girls are my FAVORITE subject to shoot. How are they ALL so gorgeous?










No comments: