Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

We Will Be OK

This summer has been a bit of a shitshow, if I'm being honest. And nothing heals a shitshow like hanging out with your family. So, we headed to Montana to spend some time and talk a lot and drink beer and not think about things. We got to see my sister Sara after 6 long years. We played with the dogs and rode in the Jeep and I finally got everyone together to take some photos. Grammie got to spend some quality time "arting" with the girls, and Rod and my dad did about a million chores around the house. Rod and I had some date nights, saw some great friends, and tried to breathe. Isn't it funny how, no matter your age, when you are with your parents it just feels like it's going to be OK? Because it is.

2 comments:

dameDonna said...

LOVE all of these!

Anonymous said...

We will be ok