Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Greetings from Virginia!

Hello there! So much has happened in the last few months! My family and I moved across the country to Vienna, VA over Christmas and it has been quite the adjustment for us all. It is SO COLD here. We are in the midst of our SECOND "polar vortex" and ain't nobody got time for that! I have been neglecting my blog and my camera so I thought I would start by posting a little collage of all things summer...since it seems it will be the only sun we will be seeing for a bit. These are all from my June "picture a day" challenge. I need to find one for February..it is going to look so much different out here!

No comments: