Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cleaned Up

Laurie and I met through our friend, Marlene. We are all in Jazzercise together..and Laurie and I share a Diet Coke addiction. Now, when we go to Jazzercise, we look a hot mess. No make-up, no shower..you get the idea. We didn't see each other in make-up til this shoot (I was going to dinner right after)..and it was so funny. Her family was just so fun to work with..even her husband, Gary (hubbies notoriously aren't happy for family pictures). Her twins were full of energy and smiles..and the whole family is just gorgeous. Even without make-up ;)

No comments: