Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Don't Want To Grow Up...

I FORGOT ONE!!!
I grabbed Danielle for a fast shoot in my backyard one evening before it got too cold. I love how free she is in front of the camera. And I wish I were brave enough to change up my hair like she does. She is kind of who I want to be when I get younger.







3 comments:

Shannon W. said...

Oh my wow. She is GORGEOUS. I love love love these. And what is tattooed on her wrist?? love that too. Sheesh. I don't know what to say. If i was her mom I'd be having a heart attack right now! ;) nice work girlie.

Anonymous said...

#1Why is every girl you know stunning? #2 these are lovely. As always you captured great moments with such apt composition. It is always evident that you bring out the best in your subjects.

-Jessica your long lost BFF

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Oh my gosh! She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Love the pics and your vintage style editing. :)