Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Friday, September 16, 2011

You Said WHAT????

Wesley is a senior at El Dorado and wasn't too sure about me when I showed up in an alley full of dumpsters to take his senior pictures. But, as you can see, once he warmed up, he is GORJ! I can't tell you what I said to him to get those smirks..but it worked. His little brother Zach came along for the shoot so I took a couple shots of him as well!







4 comments:

Pam Christison said...

Oh, I really like these. Great alley, great senior! #2 is my favorite.

Shannon W. said...

You are SO talented!! Seriously. Who else could put together an alley, a dumpster, and multi paint colors to create something so cool?
LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. As I've said before, your ability to connect and draw from people and then capture is what I love about your photos. The last one is a true work of art. They're all great.
-Jessica (and I don't just say these things cause you also happen to be the best friend I've ever had)

Theresa said...

Amazing!!! (but then i knew they would be)....You did a GREAT job Stacey....thanks for making wonderful memories for my friend!!!!