Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Deja-Neighbor-Vu

These are my FAVORITE neighbors. I did a "Xmas in July" shoot with them (which I won't post so I don't ruin their cards this year) but I HAD to share some of the non-holiday themed pics. Aren't they gorgeous?? You can also see them here from a family shoot I did with them in the bosque last October.




2 comments:

just jessica said...

The last pic is phenomenon. What a beautiful captured memory. I love the individual portraits too. You are workin' it, Stace.

Untypically Jia said...

Gorgeous photos!! Found your blog while searching for fellow Albuquerque based bloggers!