Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bethany is the BOMB

Let me just tell you..we were COLD. But Bethany is HOT (like you can't already tell). AND you can't even hate her because she is seriously the sweetest person on earth. AND we went out for FIVE GUYS burgers after this shoot. AND her photography rocks. The BOMB, I tell you.










5 comments:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Stacey Stace!!!!!!!! You are an AMAZING photographer and I love every single one. I am so so happy. You ROCK. Thank you sweet friend. LOVE YOU! :)

Hope Walls said...

Gorgeous pictures of a beautiful woman - the light is SO intense!

Craig said...

Stacy, she is soooooo hot!!! Her husband is a very lucky man!

c0nn0r said...

Stace, Wowza girl....you did an AMAZING job with Bethany! She looks gorgy as always but I love what you did with the light. She was right you did a perfect job! You are very talented my friend! Love ya, Vic

Bree said...

These are SO beautiful, lady! Great work!