Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Monday, May 24, 2010

These are three of my favorite gals in Albuquerque...Shannon is one of my best friends and her daughters are polar opposites, but both have a piece of my heart. Tori is quiet and sweet and is OFTEN requested by my girls to babysit..even when I'm not going anywhere. Danielle is a free spirit...she changes her hair, her style, but she's ALWAYS cool. I love all three of them.

7 comments:

Shannon W. said...

Beautiful!! I wish you could photograph me with my two daughters. Someday.... YOu are amazing!!! I love you
- the other best friend Shannon ;)

Unknown said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Shannon said...

oh my goodness Stacey......these are Amazing! Thank you my friend. I will cherish these photos always!

bethany dawn burns said...

WOW! These are beautiful Stacey! The girls are all gorgeous and I love the light. Fab colors too! You rock my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls! I love Shannon's hair...can you get me more shots so I can have my homie cut my hair like it?

Pam Christison said...

Hey Stacey, these look great! They're beautiful - I bet they love these.

beingzaraandzidan said...

oo i so love ur pics & ur blog
I am sure following u & hope u do too as its fun to make new bloggy friends!