Thank you for taking some time to look at my blog! If you want to contact me with any questions or about scheduling a photo shoot you can do so at rodnstacey@comcast.net or call me at 505-410-8318

Thursday, March 4, 2010

my first blog post!!

Hello friends! With SO much help I've FINALLY gotten this blog up and running...can't wait to share more of my work soon! I have to give a shout out to bethany dawn burns for the immeasurable amount of patience and wisdom...and now, my beautiful, and weird daughter...Rory Blessing.

7 comments:

bethany dawn burns said...

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest photo EVER!!! And I love the brand new blog...can't wait to see more of your amazing work. :)

Elena said...

Yeah, Stacey! I'm so glad you're blogging and showing your pictures. What a great picture of Rory & I can't wait to see more of your work.

Heather Stewart said...

That picture is adorkable! : ) I will be one of your biggest fans! I can't wait for you to do the twins senior pictures!

Kim said...

Great Pic -- I love it! I like this blog; so are we only suppose to talk about photography on this thing or what?:-)

brianna saban said...

rory is such a cool little girl.
please don't beat her.

i love this picture.

XOXO

Mike Kline said...

Rockin Awesome Photogs Mrs. Stacey! Love them... You have a great eye for this stuff!

Anonymous said...

OMG...you are in SO much trouble!